FIND OUT HOW TO CHOOSE THE CHARMS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR JEWELRY
There are many ways to customize your style and one of them is surely to play with the accessories you wear, combining them with each other in an unusual and original way. Charms, in particular, help make jewelry such as bracelets, necklaces and earrings more personalized than ever. In fact, you can have fun composing your accessories by buying the pendants you like best and combining them with each other. Furthermore, these precious objects are also perfect as a gift idea: by giving a base and some charms to insert you can give a special person the opportunity to compose their own bijoux as they prefer. Furthermore, in this way you will no longer have the problem of not knowing what to give, you can choose a different charm every time for every occasion. But which ones to choose? And, above all, how to understand which charms are compatible with the different bases? Here is a complete guide that will help to clarify the compatibility of the many charms on sale in our extensive online catalog.
BROSWAY CHARMS, COMPATIBILITY AND BASES FOR TRES JOLIE AND MINI TRES JOLIE
In our wide selection there are many Brosway charms: the jewelry brand presents two lines, Tres Jolie e Mini Tres Jolie. But what are the differences between the two models? And, above all, how to understand which bases are compatible with? Here are the main differences.
- Tres Jolie: they have an internal diameter of 7.5 mm and are compatible with all Brosway bases. Having a very large diameter, it is advisable to use them mainly to personalize earrings and necklaces. As for the bracelets, in fact, having a fairly large internal diameter, these charms could move along the chain.
- Tres Jolie Mini: the internal diameter of these charms is 3 millimeters and it is advisable to use these bijoux with bracelet bases and earrings. These models are only compatible with the Brosway Mini Tres Jolie bases.
- Compatibility with Morellato Bases: Brosway charms from the Tres Jolie line can also be used with Morellato steel bases with the code starting with "SCZ".
To disassemble the Brosway bases and insert the charms, unscrew the final end (found in the part of the chain where the adjustment links are), remove the pin, insert the ones you want to insert and screw them back on.
MORELLATO, WHICH CHARM TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR JEWELS
In its jewelry collections Morellato offers two different models of compatible charms, consequently, with as many bases. Here's how to understand the differences and, above all, how to compose the jewels and watches of this brand in the right way without risking making mistakes.
- Drops: available in hypoallergenic steel or silicone, they have an internal diameter of 5 millimeters. They are compatible with all Morellato bases both in steel and anodized aluminum. We advise you to combine the steel charms with the bases of the same material, and the silicone ones with the aluminum bracelets. In any case, it is only a suggestion based on aesthetics and not on the incompatibility between the models of the two different materials.
- Drops 925: 925 silver charms. The peculiarity of these accessories is their internal diameter of 2 mm and, therefore, much smaller than the previous ones. They are only compatible with the bases of the same line. To avoid making mistakes, check the product names, both the charms and the bases have the code starting with the letters SAF.
- Compatibility with Brosway Bases: Morellato's steel Drops are also compatible with Brosway steel bases whose code starts with "BBR".
To disassemble the Morellato bases and insert the Drops you need to apply light pressure on the release pin and rotate clockwise. After composing your jewel, you have to repeat the same operation in reverse.
PENDANTS OF MARLÙ AND S'AGAPÒ, COMPATIBILITY AND MEASUREMENTS OF THE HOOKS
Marlù's charms, like those of S’agapò, are compatible with most of the jewels on the market. Both brands, in fact, include in their collections pendants that simply attach with a carabiner. For this reason, it is sufficient to have a chain with a thickness of less than 4 millimeters (size of the carabiner of these models) to be able to insert them.
These jewelry brands include in their collections a great variety of charms able to adapt to all tastes and perfect for all needs. Furthermore, their type of coupling makes them very practical to replace and, above all, allows you to customize any type of jewel in a practical and fast way.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS ON CHOOSING A CHARM FOR YOUR JEWELRY
You can have fun customizing your jewels with the charms for sale in our extensive online catalog, choosing the models that best match your style. Remember to check the compatibility of the pendants you are buying with the bases you own or want to buy, following our instructions. The trump card of these jewels is that they allow you to customize the jewels you wear in a fun and fast way. Now all you have to do is have fun playing with the different combinations and give full rein to your imagination and creativity.
Now you are ready to buy any charm without making a mistake!